The main idea behind my project was to have something react by someone’s touch. So I investigated different things that reacted just by touching it. What I found was liquid crystals that change colour from temperature change. So I used a heat pad and a cold pad to alter the temperature of the hand so that once the user touches the liquid crystals, they would get an interest colour visual experience.
Instruction First grab the rod with the rings with your whole hand for at least 30 seconds. Notice the colour change. Now place your whole hand flat on the red pad for at least 30 seconds.
Notice the heat transfer. Now return back to the rod and grab that for at least 30 seconds. Notice and different colour change. Now repeat for the blue pad. Notice the new type of
temperature. Then return to the rod and grab for at least 30 seconds. Play around with the range of colours you can produce.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment