Thursday, 11 August 2011

Building Development





This is the development of the boxes i made up for the cold blocks and the head pad. I used pine wood and wood screws to make the box. I then painted each box with it's respected colour. I then got my print outs of the hand prints and laminated those. I then placed them on the top of the box, sticking them down with double sided sticky tap. I wanted these boxes to be the same size to keep the overall object tidy and symmetrical. I have kept the under side of the boxes open so that i can place the heat pad and cold blocks in them. I will then put some tea towels underneath to raise the heat pad and the cold blocks to lightly rest on the laminated print out to allow maximum temperature transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment